Simple Organic Beauty is certified by the largest and most respected organic products certifier: ECOCERT.
Ecocert is an inspection and certification body with more than 20 years of foundation. It was founded in France by agronomist engineers aware of the need to develop an agricultural model based on respect for the environment and thus to offer a recognition to producers who choose this alternative.
In Brazil, Ecocert is active in the development of Brazilian organic production, participating in discussions for the construction of the Brazilian organic regulation, as well as certifying thousands of products.
The ECOCERT certification for Simple Organic ensures that:
- Our products are produced with a minimum of 95% raw material from natural origin;
- At least 10% of the ingredients of our formulas comes from organic production;
- We do not use genetically modified products;
- We do not use synthetic ingredients such as: parabens, petrolatums, paraffin, silicone, sulphates, formaldehydes, flavorings and synthetic preservatives, among others.
- Our labels are in accordance with the consumption standards, with correct information;
- You are purchasing a high quality natural and organic product that has undergone a rigorous international inspection process.